We acknowledge the work of the brave men and women out there that volunteer their time and lives to the assistance of animals. In honour of their dedication, James offers his pro bono time in assisting charities. If you have a shelter with which you would like James to assist with, submit your details on our Contact page. T&C’s apply.
James consults and helps transform shelters to better understand dog psychology. Their relationship to humans and how to help rehabilitate dog behavioral problems when a dog is at the shelter. At the same time he offers business consultation and re-structuring so that the shelter is able to better aid themselves in self-sustainability.
- Washing and grooming – economical, fast and effective.
- Cooking meals – cost saving, healthy, nutritional and fresh meals used to help rehabilitate dogs.
- Cleaning – a clean shelter is a welcoming shelter. Fast, cost saving ways in cleaning and disinfecting kennels.
- Pack walking groups of dogs.
- Effective ways of exercising – cycling, treadmill, roller blading, skateboarding, spring boarding, hydrotherapy.
- Introducing new dogs.
- Handling difficult cases.
- Rehabilitating psychological issues.
- Rehabilitating physical issues.
- and many more….
List of shelters and charities:
Below is a list in alphabetical order of shelters and charities that James Lech has aided in volunteer training or funding raising events:
- Animal Ambulance
- Barking Mad
- CLAW – Community Lead Animal Welfare
- Domestic Animal Care – Ellen Dunning
- Free Me – rescue, rehabilitate, release
- Husky Rescue
- Irwin Animal Rescue
- Puppy Haven
- Paws and Prayers
- Southern Cross
- The Cat Samaritan
- The Jane Goodall Institute SA
- The Ultimate Charity Fund Raiser
- Wet Nose Animal Rescue Center